We are very excited that you are researching a 3 year old early learning program for your child. This is a very important time in your child’s life, and we want to be part of it.
At Kids U.S.A. Learning Center, Inc. we believe Pre School should not only be educational, but fun as well. We take pride in providing a stimulating learning environment separate from our childcare classrooms to start preparing the children for their learning career. We promote learning through play, as it is age appropriate, and also prepares them for the Building Bridges 4 Children Program designed for 4 year old children that will be available to your child the next upcoming school year. We encourage you to tour our facility, meet teachers, and ask questions about our program.
Please look at the following examples of the skills your child will be learning both socially and academically while in our program.
- Learning through play
- Structured environment
- Creating and maintaining a line
- Name recognition
- Learning new friend’s names
- Following directions
- Cleaning up/Picking up after play
- Learning and singing songs
- Finger Plays/Rhymes
- Story time
- Holding and using a scissors correctly
- Holding and using a pencil correctly
- Tracing/Writing their names
- Introduce and learn shapes and colors
- Introduce and learn numbers and letters
- Using "tools"
- Circle time: counting, alphabet, weather chart, classroom jobs, days of the week, matching, opposites, sorting, plus others.
- Field Trips